Who wrote this?
This policy was written by the Asset Management subgroup of the ICE/ICES Management Panel:
- Mr David Pocock, CH2M Hill
- Mr Simon Parsons, Real Foundations
- Mr Jay Doshi, AMEY
It was first published in November 2012.
This was written to develop the industry's knowledge and understanding of the factors and processes affecting assets throughout their lifetime. It identifies the key principles to ensure civil infrastructure is kept at the forefront of advancement, benefiting our membership, the engineering profession and the public as a whole.
Who should read this?
Anyone involved in managing assets for major civil infrastructure projects.
This paper outlines:
- ICE's position on Asset Management
- The importance of Asset Management
- Some effective asset management principles
For more information and questions, please contact [email protected].
Visit content host site