Who wrote this?
This slide pack was created by ICE's low carbon panel;
- Tim Chapman – Arup – Panel Chair
- Andrea Charlson – Arup
- Adrian Johnson – MWH
- Urszula Kanturska – Laing O'Rourke
- Jamie Radford – Mott Macdonald
- David Riley – Anglian Water
- Kirsten Henson – KLH
- Paul Jowitt – Heriot-Watt University
- Tony Parry – University of Nottingham
- Bill Thicknes – Skanska
- Rob Curd – ICE
It was first published in April 2014.
The slide pack was developed to enable carbon to be considered as early in the project as possible, reducing cost, enhancing resource efficiency and reducing carbon.
Who should read this?
The pack contains guidance for all organisations in the value chain, but is specifically aimed at those involved in planning and designing large economic infrastructure projects.
39 slides that explain the why, what, how and who of carbon reduction.
The guidance covers:
Visit content host site
- Why reduce Carbon
- What should we measure/reduce
- How to measure carbon in order to reduce
- Who should act?