Why should I join?
Becoming a Companion gives you many benefits, including:
- A range of topical civil engineering events and conferences, with many recordings online
- The opportunity to meet, exchange ideas and do business with industry professionals
- More civil engineering knowledge resources in our library than anywhere else in the world, which you can visit in person or online
- Free subscription to New Civil Engineer, with Daily Fix news updates, a Weekly Wrap email and a monthly magazine in digital or print.
Who's it for?
Companions work in very senior roles in professions connected to civil engineering and the built environment.
How much does it cost?
Companion membership costs:
- £286.75 for UK residents
- £215 for non-UK residents
How do I become a Companion member?
The first step to become a Companion is to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your suitability.