Why become an ICE member?
Joining ICE gives you many benefits, including:
- A range of topical civil engineering events and conferences, with many recordings online
- The opportunity to meet, exchange ideas and do business with industry professionals
- More civil engineering knowledge resources in our library than anywhere else in the world, which you can visit in person or online
- Free subscription to New Civil Engineer, with Daily Fix news updates, a Weekly Wrap email and a monthly magazine in print or digital
- Receive our flagship Civil Engineering journal, plus a special member discount of up to 90% off other journals
What's the right grade for me?
You don't have to be professionally qualified to become an affiliate or companion, but you do still get lots of membership benefits.
Our affiliate grade is for professionals who work in a field associated with civil engineering such as law or geology. You might also be a civil engineer who's not aiming to become professionally qualified.
ICE companion members work in very senior roles in fields related to civil engineering.
How much does it cost?
Affiliate membership costs:
- £190 for UK residents
- £142 for non-UK residents
Companion membership costs:
- £286.75 for UK residents
- £215 for non-UK residents
Our membership tool can tell you whether or not you're eligible for membership and what you need to do to become a member. You'll get access to our members area (MyICE) and personalised membership content.
Sign up for free today