Skip to content

Recognition of EEA and Swiss qualifications

The EU Directive on the Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualifications no longer applies in the UK, but you can still apply for the UK protected titles of CEng MICE, IEng MICE or EngTech MICE if you hold an EEA or Swiss professional qualification in the field of civil engineering.

Details of the criteria, submission requirements and full application process are explained in our Recognition of EEA and Swiss professional qualifications guidance.

EEA and Swiss Recognition application form

Help with ICE elearning

For help and assistance in completing your application, watch our online videos hosted by membership experts.

Got a question?

If you've got any questions about membership, or you're struggling with an application, then we're here to help.