- Updated: 08 January, 2020
The assessment checks whether you have the academic qualifications and experience needed to apply for a Professional Review at your preferred grade.
This guide will help you find out if this assessment is right for you. It takes you through each stage of the process, including what you have to send, how you’re assessed and what happens when you get the result.
Download the guidance to find out about:
- The application form
- Giving evidence of your academic qualifications and experience
- Your CV
- Mentor support
- How to send your documents
- Certifying documents
- Finding sponsors for your Professional Review
- Information if you have a criminal conviction
User not logged in