- Updated: 07 November, 2018
The information will help you decide if this is the best option for you and describes each step of the application process. It also gives details of what you need to show and how you’ll be assessed.
Download the guidance to find out more about the process, including:
- Initial assessment – mentor, report synopsis, CV, verifying your academic qualifications
- Application submission - technical and experience reports, CPD records, sponsors
- Professional Review day – Academic and Professional Reviews, written exercise
- Information if you have a criminal conviction
User not logged in