Taking place from 7 to 11 November 2016, we want civil engineers to do their bit and get involved in some of the following ways:
- Follow @Tomorrows_Eng on Twitter and tweet about and during the Week using #TEWeek16
- Nominate yourself or a colleague to feature as a media case study
- Share a photo or video that showcases a 'hidden engineer'
- Help answer schoolchildren's questions on how engineers solve problems
- Record a short video about your engineering job and sector
If you and/or your employer are interested in joining forces to inspire the next generation during Tomorrow's Engineers Week 2016, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an ICE Ambassador
If you are inspired to teach young people about civil engineering, you might want to consider signing up to be an ICE ambassador, if you aren't already. Working with young people is fun, rewarding and great for your professional and personal development. Simply email your interest to email@example.com.