Becoming the Chair's Apprentice provides a unique opportunity to:
- Design and develop activity on a key piece of work in terms of diversity
- Learn how ICE operates locally, regionally and nationally
- Develop career enhancing skills
- Visit projects and places you wouldn't normally see
- Share your own experiences with others and encourage the next generation of engineers
- Build a wider personal network of contacts
- Promote Civil Engineering as a great career choice
The role is open to anyone based in the ICE North West region who is a current member and over 18 years of age.
Find out more and apply
Closing date is noon on Thursday 31 October 2016.