ICE Graduate and Student (GSNet) community offers a space to share experiences and knowledge with your peers, gain leadership experience, influence the future of your industry and build up your professional development opportunities.
The community has an international reach so get involved and be part of a supportive network.
Previous events organised by GSNet include:
- BIM for Technicians event in Wales, January
- Fukushima: the story of a nuclear disaster in East of England, February
- Hackathon in London, February
- Written assignment seminar in West Midlands, March
- An audience with a government security engineer in West Midlands, April
- Disaster relief training weekend in Yorkshire and Humber, May
- G&S professional development conference in North East, May
- Annual conference in Northern Ireland, June
Interested to know more about our community? Go to our GSNet web page or follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates.
Got some feedback on how we're doing or have some ideas of what you would like from the community? Share your views in our annual survey before it closes on 28 September.