The ICE CESMM4 - Civil Engineering Price online has been compiled using the very latest Civil Engineering Standard Method of Measurement (CESMM4). It provides subscribers with market leading cost data from a recognised and independent institution.
It allows you access the latest pricing information quickly and accurately through any web browser. It is an excellent online alternative to the Price Book.
Accessible via subscription to BCIS Schedule of Rates or infrastructure information service, this online service makes accessing the latest civil engineering rates for creating, comparing and benchmarking estimates easier than ever before.
As a subscription service you will always see the very latest rates. You are no longer tied to your office. With web browser access, the ICE CESMM4 price data can be viewed anywhere and at any time.
ICE CESMM4 - Civil Engineering Price Data:
- The CESMM4 Price Book is an essential resource for every contractor, specifier, estimator, engineer, commercial manager or others actively involved in costings for civil engineering work.
- The data consists of pricing information covering all aspects of civil engineering activity structured in accordance with the requirements of CESMM4 and broken down into the 26 classes; with an additional section, Class ZZ, which covers alteration works
- The build-up of the civil engineering unit rate is of particular significance and it is for this reason that the data provides detailed information on how the rates have been derived in order to enable users to make adjustments to allow for the various factors affecting a particular project.
This will allow users to:
- Provide initial budgeting costs ensuring you are not over or under-estimating
- Satisfy your clients' needs knowing you are providing realistic cost estimates
- Advise based on a reliable industry source
ICE CESMM4 – Schedule of Rates features:
- Unlimited access to civil engineering costs that adhere to ICE standards
- Digital version of the hardcopy book allows speedier turn arounds at the initial cost stage as the product is easy to navigate around
- Access to labour, material and plant breakdowns and build ups for work items or resourcing investigations, with download functionality
- Rapidly locate specific items using the search functionality, saving you valuable time
- Ability to make rebase rates to time and location
- Ability to view a set of rates on a fixed date
- Ability to abstract rates/groups of rates to create estimates and download into XLSX, CSV or PDF , allowing easier viewing of the results and faster integration into project documents.
- Ability to view complete rate build-ups including estimating constants Ability to save abstracts and revisit another day for completion or re-use/rebasing at another time.
Get a free demonstration by a trained expert
To talk to someone about the ICE CESMM4 - Civil engineering price data packages please phone +44 (0)24 7686 8433.