Eleven candidates have been voted onto the ICE Hong Kong Association's (HKA) Graduates & Students (G&S) Committee for 2019-20.
The vote counting for the committee was conducted on Friday, 3 May 2019, scrutinised by three ICE HKA G&S committee members of Session 2018-19, namely Vincent Yip (Chairman), Kelvin Chan (Vice Chairman) and Eric Leung (Vice Chairman).
Some 179 eligible voting papers were received, of which 175 were valid.
There were 11 vacancies open for nomination, and 11 candidates with the highest number of votes were elected.
1. Ms CHAN, Hei Tung Athena (76 votes)
2. Mr CHEUNG, Ka Ming David (37 votes)
3. Ms HO, Wing Ying Wendy (75 votes)
4. Ms HUI, Wai Ying Jennifer (50 votes)
5. Ms LAI, Man Ying Winnie (106 votes)
6. Ms LAI, Siu Man Mandy (96 votes)
7. Ms LEE, Ching Yan Ellen (105 votes)
8. Mr LO, Tien Yue Jason (66 votes)
9. Ms NGAI, Oi Tung Stephanie (81 votes)
10. Mr WONG, Ki Chun Joe (62 votes)
11. Mr YIP, Chun San Jason (82 votes)
The new committee will be installed at the G&S AGM on Friday, 24 May 2019.
Register now for the G&S AGM, award presentation ceremony and seminar, “Connecting the East and West – Central Kowloon Route”.
Please contact the ICE HK Office with any queries:
e: [email protected]