ICE Mentoring is a free service offering help to connect ICE members at any stage of your career or professional development to receive or provide mentoring.
How having a mentor helps
- You're newly professionally qualified and are wondering how to reach the next level in your profession
- You're a graduate who wants to find someone to help guide you through Initial Professional Development (IPD) in preparation for professional review
- You're an experienced professional who would like to gain insight into a new area of practice
- You're a student and are looking for insights into preparing for a particular career path
Be a mentor
It's rewarding and adds to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD), giving you the chance to pass on your valuable knowledge and 'give back' to others. It can also:
- Help you develop your communication, coaching and mentoring skills
- Broaden your experience, by learning about new industry developments (through the process of 'reverse mentoring')
- Give you the chance to further your learning by hearing other perspectives
Already signed up to ICE mentoring?
If you're already registered as a mentor or mentee please log into your account now to update your details on the new platform. You will also receive emails updating you on the status of your account, which will help you manage your requests and make it easier to find a suitable mentor/mentee.
We've also changed the list of expertise/areas of interest based on member feedback to make building your profile more streamlined and assist with finding matches more effectively. Take a look at ice.mentormatch.me
Sign up to the mentoring platform
Contact us for more information, or to give feedback on the mentoring service on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7665 2344.