The Innovation in Project Management awards are a fantastic chance for civil engineers to gain international recognition, to achieve acknowledgement for innovative achievements outside of the industry, and a chance to demonstrate best practice and leadership abilities.
The awards seek to:
- Award leaders and innovation in project management locally, regionally and internationally
- Identify and assess best and innovative practices in project management and learning from them
- Provide a platform for participants regarding innovative ideas in the field and exchange distinguished experiences in project management
- Exchange knowledge in project management
- Learn from distinguished innovations in project management and how to apply them
The award deadline is 30 June with entries open to organisations, teams and individuals. Further information can be found at www.hbmaipm.com.