NEC has developed a new introductory pack for organisations looking to implement its contract suite.
The pack is designed to provide an introduction to the NEC philosophy and an overview of the contracts.
It has been launched in response to a growing international interest in NEC and collaborative contracting.
Recently, the Lima 2019 Pan American and Parapan American games venues were delivered on time and within budget through the use of NEC.
Other large projects around the world that used NEC - to again deliver projects on time and on budget - include:
- Terminal 3 of Indira Ghandi International Airport in Delhi, India
- Christchurch International Airport Airside Civil Works in New Zealand
- Hunua 4 Water Main in Auckland, New Zealand
- International Criminal Court Permanent Premises, The Hague, Netherlands
- Al Raha in Abu Dhabi, UAE, which is a 500ha mixed-use waterfront development
Meanwhile, a recent adopter of NEC is Sydney Water, which opted to use NEC4
as its contract of choice for rolling out its new procurement strategy Partnering for Success (P4S).
How to get your pack
NEC is currently endorsed by the Government Construction Board, Cabinet Office, UK, and by the Development Bureau, HKSAR Government. It's also recommended by the South African Construction Industry Development Board.
The new introductory packs are tailored to organisations based on their requirements, previous procurement strategies and stages of transition to NEC.
To receive a pack, organisations can get started by filling out the form on the NEC website.