- Updated: 01 September, 2017
- Author: Ed Horton
Did you graduate in 2015 or 2016, or do you work with a civil engineer who did? Want to be recognised and rewarded as one of the most promising civil engineers in the industry?
If so, this is your last chance to enter or nominate a colleague for the New Civil Engineer (NCE) Graduate of the Year 2017.
The deadline to enter is 8 September.
Recognising the industry's top graduates
The NCE Graduate Awards recognise the best and brightest graduate talent in the industry, and we are proud to support them.
This year there will be three winners as the awards seek to recognise the most outstanding talent working for clients, consultants and contractors. This move recognises that these three types of organisation are very different in their nature and seek different skills in their graduate talent.
- Achieve the accolade of New Civil Engineer Graduate of the Year
- Share £4,000 prize money
- Act as ambassador for the profession, judging next year's Graduate and NCE100 Companies of the Year awards
- Directly influence New Civil Engineer's agenda by joining its Editorial Advisory Board
- Benefit from networking opportunities, including invitations to three ICE prestige events and five New Civil Engineer events
- Be invited to a post event dinner in the Presidents Dining Room with fellow winners, key sponsors/judges and industry leaders
Enter online before 8 September
To be eligible to enter you must be in the first two years of post-graduate employment, having graduated in either 2015 or 2016 with a civil engineering or related degree.
To enter, all you need to do is complete the free online entry form before 8 September.