G&S Committee Election Session 2018-19
The vote counting for G&S Committee Election Session 2018-19 was conducted on Friday, 11 May 2018, scrutinized by three ICE HKA Committee of Session 2017-18, namely Ms Eva Kong (Immediately Past Chairman of HKA), Mr Max NG (Chairman of G&S) and Mr Vincent Yip (Vice Chairman of G&S). 86 eligible voting papers were received of which 85 of them are valid.
Since there are nine vacancies opened for nomination, the nine candidates with highest number of vote are elected to the Committee of G&S, Session 2018-19. They are:
- Ms NGAI, Sze Wing, Irene (56 votes)
- Ms YAU, Hoi Ching Kristie (56 votes)
- Mr POON, Tsing Leo (51 votes)
- Mr LAU, Wui To Leo (50 votes)
- Ms LO, Tien Sun Natalie (49 votes)
- Mr LO, Tsz Hing Marcus (47 votes)
- Ms LI, Lok Yin Donna (46 votes)
- Mr WONG, Ming Hei Michael (43 votes)
- Mr NG, Tsz Wai Jason (38 votes)
The new Committee will be installed at the G&S AGM which will be held on Friday, 18 May 2018.
Contact for more information
Please contact the ICE HK Office with any queries:
e: [email protected]