The ICE South West Civil Engineering Awards celebrate outstanding civil engineering achievement, innovation and ingenuity around the South West.
- Project over £1 million Award - to promote the excellence of projects in the engineering profession.
- Project under £1 million Award - to promote the excellence of projects in the engineering profession.
- The Community Award - to recognise projects that improve the local community environment.
- Designed in the South West Award - to recognise regional contribution to international projects.
- The Public Choice Award - to give the public and members the opportunity to vote for their favourite project.
- Showcase Award - awarded at the discretion of the judging panel.
All professions working in the built environment are invited to enter projects or phases of projects.
Please note, for all six award categories, entrants are not required to state which category they wish to be considered for. The judges will assign each of the projects to one or more categories after all entries have been received.
The intention to submit an entry should be advised by Friday 10 February 2017.
Submission of a formal written entry is required no later than Friday 10 March 2017.
The application fee for each entry must be paid upon submission of the entry.
Entry fee per project: £200 + VAT
The awards are free to enter for local authorities and companies with less than 40 employees.
Download the nomination information pack
For more information on entering please contact the Regional Support Team.
t: +44 (0)1752 766239