Increase in member subscriptions agreed
ICE members have approved the proposed 3% increase in member subscription, transfer and entrance fees for 2018. Over 68% of members who took part in the ballot voted in favour of the proposal.
The increase in subscriptions will help ICE to maintain and improve member services in the future.
See what the increase will mean for you.
New members for ICE Council elected
Thirteen new members were elected to ICE Council. They will take office from 7 November 2017 and serve for three years.
- Karen Britton MEng (Hons) CEng MICE
- Emma Kent MEng (Hons) CEng MICE MIStructE
- Gareth Walker MSc BEng (Hons) CEng MICE
- Steve Dellow BEng CEng CWEM FICE FCIWEM FCIHT MTPS
- Hong Kong: Patrick Chan BSc (Eng) MBA PhD CEng FICE MIStructE FHKIE
- North East: Stephen Larkin BEng (Hons) MSc CEng MICE
- East Midlands: Claire Louise Greenwood BEng (Hons) CEng FICE MCIHT CMgr FCMI
- West Midlands: Joanne Haskins BEng DIS IEng MICE
- Wales: Geoff Ogden BEng (Hons) CEng CEnv FICE
- Americas: Richard Giffen BEng (Hons) CEng FICE
- Middle East and Africa: Mark Jamieson BEng (Hons) CEng FICE
- Asia Pacific(non HK): Matthew James Colton BEng (Hons) CEng FICE CPPM MAIPM MAICD
Could you make a difference?
ICE Council is made up of 44 members and around one third are elected each year, usually for a three year term.
If you're interested in standing for election as a council member in the future find out more about ICE's Council or email firstname.lastname@example.org.