We have published a 5 point Manifesto for Infrastructure that solidifies many of our recent reports and thinking – reinforcing ICE’s role as the voice of infrastructure.
ICE’s 5 point General Election manifesto
ICE calls on all political parties to:
- Place infrastructure investment at the heart of economic policy
- Ensure that Brexit negotiations consolidate the UK’s status as an attractive location for infrastructure investment
- Avoid a self-inflicted skills crisis
- Make the UK a global leader in infrastructure innovation and technology
- Drive productivity and regional growth through the nation’s infrastructure
Read the full ICE manifesto
Taking the infrastructure message to the politicians
Across the UK our regional teams are working with civil engineering and construction members to take the infrastructure message directly to local MPs and media.