An opportunity for members and non-members to raise their profiles in the industry.
ICE Hong Kong Association (HKA) Graduates and Students (G&S) division is recruiting helpers for the 2022-2023 session.
It's looking for talented and passionate members and non-members to help facilitate the development of the division and all young civil engineers in Hong Kong.
It also gives helpers the opportunity to raise their profiles and widen their network in the industry.
The teams looking for helpers are:
- Organising local/overseas delegations and subsequent dissemination seminars.
Personal development team
- Organising networking events and other workshops to facilitate the development of soft skills.
Site visit and seminar team
- Organising technical seminars, visits and mock CPR presentation workshops.
Student development team
- Organising career development events and technical visits for students.
- Promoting ICE to university students.
External engagement team
- Organising joint-society events and publicity events.
- Promoting civil engineering to the general public.
- Assist in events preparation and operation.
How to apply
Complete the registration form.
A session of ICE HKA G&S committees comprises the period from one Annual General Meeting (AGM) to the next.
The AGM in 2022 will be in mid-June, to coincide with the beginning of ICE HKA G&S Session 2022 - 2023.