The names were revealed at the institution’s annual general meeting this week.
One new trustee has been elected by the membership to lead the strategic direction of the institution.
The membership has also elected 14 new council members to direct the lifelong learning and engineering knowledge of the institution.
The results of the election were announced at the institution’s annual general meeting (AGM) on 21 July 2022.
Those elected shall take office from 1 November 2022. Most will serve for three years.
Trustee Board election results
Trustee, Professional Conduct & Ethics: Richard Bayfield
Council election results
- Ben Hamer CEng FICE
- Beth Griffiths CEng FICE
- Gillian Castka CEng MICE
- Yuli (Chaido) Doulala-Rigby CEng FICE
- Tina Gunnarsson CEng MICE
- Tim Harman CEng FICE
- Robert White CEng FICE
- Yorkshire & Humber: David Hirst CEng MICE
- South East England: Susan Hawkes EngTech MICE
- East of England: Elizabeth Orchard CEng MICE
- Scotland: Steven Graeme Roberston CEng FICE
- London: Yan Zhou CEng FICE
Europe & Central Asia: Jose M. Lores CEng MICE
Oana Sala GMICE
ICE congratulates and welcomes its new trustee and council members. The institution also extends its gratitude to those who voted in the elections.