ICE’s journal Maritime Engineering is looking for someone new to lead its panel from January 2020.
ICE Publishing has a vacancy for a new panel chair to lead its Maritime Engineering journal next year.
The current Panel Chair, John Harris, has served his term and will be stepping down from the role at the end of 2019.
The role of the panel chair is to:
- To further the quality of the journal and to promote it to the international community
- Provide editorial direction to the Panel
- Oversee peer review to publish journal issues on time
- Manage the membership of the Panel
- Arbitrate on differences of opinion on papers
- In consultation with the Publisher, respond to author complaints and advise on corrective action
- Chair Panel meetings
- Maintain close liaison with ICE publishing team
- Maintain links with the relevant ICE Expert Panel
- Manage process of selecting papers for awards
If you'd like to submit your CV for consideration, then please send it to Craig Schaper on [email protected], by Friday 22 November 2019.
Any other queries should also be sent to Craig Schaper.