London is the fastest growing region in the UK. Its population is forecast to reach 10 million in the early 2030s, while employment is expected to grow between now and 2031.
This scale of population growth combined with extra jobs being created, requires a long-term commitment to invest in, and improve London’s infrastructure in a sustainable way.
State of the Nation 2014: London
Content type: Policy
- Andrew Wescott, head of policy and public affairs at ICE
By Andrew Wescott01 January 0001 12:00
- Air Transport
- Catchment Management
- Demand Management and Leakage Control
- District heating and cooling
- Freight Transport
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Offshore Engineering
- Ports, Harbours and Docks
- Road Maintenance
- Rural Policy and Access
- Surface Water Run Off
- Sustainable Urban Drainage System
- Urban Drainage
- Urban Transport
- Waste Management
- Waterborne Transport
Presidential Roundtable summary: What impact will inflation have on global infrastructure pipelines?
- Case study