This paper is ICE's answer to the question - what should be in the National Infrastructure Strategy? It is drawn from the body of policy work that the ICE has undertaken over the last three years, particularly the National Needs Assessment that was published in 2016 and our State of the Nation report series. For the NIS to succeed ICE believes that it must:
- Adopt the recommendations set out in the National Infrastructure Assessment.
- Provide a clear plan for funding and financing the UK’s infrastructure.
- Strengthen the opportunities that devolution creates for infrastructure.
- Support new infrastructure delivery models.
- Set out a vision for harnessing data and emerging technologies to transform infrastructure delivery and operations.
What should be in the National Infrastructure Strategy?
Content type: Policy