Fellows and prospective fellows are often known and respected in the industry for their expertise. They also help us to influence the future of the industry and are role models for the next generation.
If you're an experienced civil engineering professional or academic, or in a senior position in the industry, becoming an ICE fellow can really increase your status. To find out more, register to attend our free Routes to Fellowship webinar hosted by ICE Wales Regional Director, Keith Jones.
Topic: Routes to Fellowship Webinar
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Time: 1300 - 1400, GMT Time (London, GMT)
This webinar explores the requirements for making an application for fellowship and helps guide you through the process of making an application.
- A detailed overview of fellowship
- Information about the route to becoming a Fellow
- The attributes of an ICE Fellow
- A closer look at the application process including how they're assessed
- Common problems and queries