The refurbished Members’ Resource Hub recently re-opened as part of a series of refurbishment works to ICE’s headquarters One Great George Street. The works were undertaken to improve facilities for visitors and increase the building’s energy efficiency and accessibility.
The entire fascia of the historic building has been cleaned and restored to remove almost 200 years of London smog and smoke. The refurbishment works also provided us with the perfect opportunity to improve the workspace and facilities in the member’s area at OGGS.
Located in the second floor upper library, the Members’ Resource Hub is perfect for members who want to get away from their busy offices to work in a quieter working environment or in our popular private booths, fully equipped with mobile phone and laptop charging facilities.
The welcoming new area comes equipped with free Wi-Fi, computer access, printing and photocopy facilities, meeting tables, and most importantly free tea, coffee and biscuits.
It is also the new home of the Library information service, where members can access the following services:
- Borrow and return books
- Research resources: Library catalogue, ICE Virtual Library, the Engineering Village database and our other digital collections
- Browse recent ICE Publishing books
- View the latest additions to our collection, current journals and newspapers
- Purchase the latest ICE Publishing books
- The main reference book collection will remain on the first floor in the Infrastructure Learning Hub.
Library Opening Times
The library opening times are Monday to Friday from 8am – 7pm.
The Library service opening times are Monday to Friday from 9.15am – 5.30pm.