Following the successful launch of the NEC3 ECC Project Manager Accreditation Hong Kong in February this year, NEC has just released its other accreditation suite programmes to the region: the NEC3 ECC Supervisor Accreditation and NEC3 TSC Service Manager Accreditation.
Delivered in partnership with the Construction Industry Council (CIC) these programmes equip practitioners with a high level skill set that enables them to execute their roles as NEC project leaders knowledgeably, confidently and to an internationally recognised standard.
About the new programmes
TSC Service Manager Accreditation Hong Kong
Gain a strong understanding of the Term Service Contract (TSC) clauses in order to successfully execute your role as Service Manager in the service delivery phase of a contract.
This programme is ideal for those working in facilities and asset management, with experience of, or already practising in, a management role using the TSC.
Find out more today
ECC Supervisor Accreditation Hong Kong
Acquire the advanced level skills to fulfil your role as a Supervisor using the Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC), and gain sought after recognition for your expertise.
This programme is ideal for clerks of works, construction inspectors and architectural technicians, wishing to undertake the role of Supervisor under the ECC, or already practising in this role.
Find out more today
More from NEC
The NEC Asia Pacific Users' Group Conference
This year's event will be held at the Langham Place Hotel in Mongkok, Kowloon on 10 November.
Attending will ensure you:
- Enrich your knowledge of the progress, challenges and developments for NEC3 in Asia Pacific with key speakers from across the industry and government agencies.
- Make sure you are empowered to comply with the Hong Kong Government commitment to use NEC3 contracts for all its projects tendered in 2015/16.
- Learn about the successful application of NEC3 across large-scale public and private projects in the region.
- Be clear on how the application of NEC3 to your projects will ensure smoother project management and greater collaboration between parties.
- Take part in the breakout sessions which provide practical learning from NEC experts.
- Get involved in the interactive panel session designed to promote discussion and allow users to share experiences with the contracts.
- Network and strengthen working relationships with delegates at the cocktail reception which concludes the event at the prestigious five star venue.
Find out more and register