Fellowship, our highest grade of membership, is awarded to those in a position of responsibility in the promotion, planning, design, construction or management of important engineering work.
We're delighted to report the following recent fellow appointments in the North West region. Congratulations go to:
- Joyce Brady, Ramboll
- Peter Catt, Balfour Beatty
- Bruce Haynes, University of Salford
- Iain Hill, Severfield
- Stephen Jones, University of Liverpool
- Mark O'Brien, CH2M HILL
- Terry O'Connor, TOC Consulting
- Ibrahim Shaaban, University of Liverpool
- Stewart Tennant, GHA Livigunn
- Geoffrey Turvey, Lancaster University
If you are interested in fellowship, find out more or contact ICE North West Regional Director, Darrell Matthews.