- 21 June 2021
- 19:00 - 20:00 BST (GMT+1)
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
An introduction to the various carbon tools and databases available in the infrastructure sector, setting the context surrounding the tools and their uses.
This session will be delivered by Lewis Barlow and Kirsten Leggatt from Sweco . It will provide an introduction to the use and applicability of several key infrastructure carbon databases and tools available:
- CESMM4 Carbon & Price Book
- Inventory of Carbon & Energy V3
- BEIS GHG Conversion Factors
- Highways England Carbon Tool
- Transport Scotland Carbon Management System
- One Click LCA
- DEFRA Emissions Factors Toolkit
The context around these tools and their uses within the infrastructure sector will also form part of the presentation.
For more information please contact: