ICE Publishing produces a wide range of books and journals sharing expert advice, leading research and best practice in civil engineering and construction.
Our leading journals are integral to supporting ICE's commitment to knowledge transfer and best practice within civil engineering and construction. To facilitate this, ICE Publishing offer many exclusive member benefits, such as:
- Great-value member discounts of 94% on our wide range of journals
- Free access to three years of back files for all subscribed journals
- Free access to all papers in the archive 1836-1900
For more information visit our dedicated journals page. To subscribe or to renew/amend your existing subscriptions, click here.
NEC3 is the Institution of Civil Engineers' contract of choice and the only form recommended by the UK Office of Government Commerce.
NEC is a family of standard contracts, each of which has these characteristics:
- Its use stimulates good management of the relationship between the two parties to the contract and, hence, of the work included in the contract.
- It can be used in a wide variety of commercial situations, for a wide variety of types of work and in any location.
- It is a clear and simple document using language and a structure which are straightforward and easily understood.
More on NEC can be found on the NEC website.