- 09 January 2023
- 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Institution of Civil Engineers One Great George Street London, SW1P 3AA United Kingdom
Register to attend this event in person.
This one day event will provide a forum to discuss and inspire inter-disciplinary, innovative research based on reducing the use of hazardous substances in the design, manufacture and application of chemical and material products.
Chemists, engineers and materials scientists from both research and industry are welcome to join.
Call for oral and poster presentations
Both experts and early career scientists (graduate students/post-doctoral researchers) are invited to contribute a presentation on their current research. Speakers may cover (but are not limited to) current findings and applications of:
- Properties and applications of functional green materials
- Environmentally benign processing and manufacturing of materials
- Sustainable materials engineering.
- Synthesis, development, rheology and application of renewable and/or biodegradable polymers
- Environmentally benign methods for polymer synthesis
We particularly welcome contributions from graduate students and post-doctoral researchers in this field.
To be considered, submit a 500-word abstract, stating your preference for an oral or poster presentation by Monday 17 October 2022.
For more information about ICE’s journal, Green Materials, please visit the journal web page.
- Student: £90 (Excl.VAT)
- Standard: £140 (Excl.VAT)
For more information please contact: