ICE North West Civil Engineering Awards 2019
The ICE North West awards ceremony recognises excellence and imaginative concepts in civil engineering practice across the North West Region.
We celebrate recently completed projects, the region's civil engineering heritage and individual excellence in the engineering profession.
- New for 2019 - the Regional Chair's Award - Constructability
- Small; Medium; Large; Community and Heritage projects
- Mentor and Volunteer awards recognising individual contribution
- Diversity in recognition of forward thinking industry practices
The winners will be revealed live at our gala dinner held at the Hilton Hotel, Manchester on Thursday 14 March 2019.
How to enter
- Go to the application pack and download the relevant forms
- Let us know if you plan to enter with an Expression of Interest by 31 October 2018
- Make sure you submit your entry before the closing date 30 November 2018
2018 Award winners