Nominations for the ICE North West Civil Engineering Awards 2018 awards are open
The ICE North West awards ceremony recognises excellence and imaginative concepts in civil engineering practice across the North West Region.
We celebrate recently completed projects, the region's civil engineering heritage and individual excellence in the engineering profession.
- Small; Medium; Large; Community and Heritage projects
- Mentor and Volunteer awards recognising individual contribution
- Diversity in recognition of forward thinking industry practices
- Expressions of interest: 11 October 2017
Completion of the expression of interest form isn't compulsory, but does help us to plan the awards more effectively.
- Entry submission deadline: 30 November 2017
Please ensure you submit all information as outlined in the entry pack below.
Application pack and entry forms
The winners will be revealed live on the night and awards presented by ICE's President at our gala dinner which will be held at the Titanic Hotel, Liverpool on Friday 9 March 2018.
2017 Award winners
Our 2017 award winners are listed below.