The ICE West Midlands Civil Engineering Awards recognise excellence and innovation in civil engineering across the region.
The Awards are an unparalleled opportunity to draw attention to the hidden benefits of civil engineering to society.
These awards showcase the most innovative, creative and sustainable contributions to the physical and social environment. All award winners demonstrate excellence in design and construction, drawing attention to project management, financial control and health and safety.
The awards, which take place at the ICC in Birmingham on 9 May, are one of the major events of the regional built environment calendar. the Project Awards 2018 recognise outstanding examples of West Midlands' design and construction completed in 2017. Book tickets to the awards dinner.
Award categories are:
- Sustainability Award
- Innovation Award
- Heritage Award
- Small Project Award - (up to £750k)
- Medium Project Award - (£750k - £10 million)
- Large Project Award- (over £10 million)
- Communication Award
- Geotechnical Award
- Team Achievement Award
- Education and Inspiration Award - organisation
- Volunteer Award (no fee)
- Young Achiever Award (no fee)
Special bicentenary ICE 200 awards (no fee)
- Engineering Achievement Award- Individual
- Engineering Achievement Award - Project
- Shaping the Future Award - Project
- Shaping the Future Award - Individual
£100 per award (early bird rate - enter before 20 December 2017)
£150 per award (full fee applies after 20 December 2017)
Deadline for final entries is 15 March 2018.
Download an Entrants' Pack
Download Entry Form