A scholarship of up to £1,000 for students on further or higher education courses that could lead to becoming a qualified ICE technician member.
QUEST scholarships are a sign of excellence. This means you'll be recognised for your abilities and potential, which looks great on your CV, as well as receiving financial support of up to £1000.
To apply for the next round you must be:
An ICE student, graduate or technician member, starting or continuing your studies from Autumn 2023 or January 2024.
Be enrolled and studying part-time qualifications in civil engineering or construction that either meet the educational base requirements for Technician Membership (EngTech MICE), or that progress the candidate from either Technician membership, or qualification eligible for EngTech, towards IEng. Typically, the following qualifications:
- An approved Scottish/National Vocational Qualification (S/NVQ) - level 3 or above
- Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Civil Engineering for Technicians (Institution of Civil Engineers) (QCF)
- Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Civil Engineering)
- Higher National Certificates or Diplomas
- Foundation Degrees
- An approved Level 3/4/5 apprenticeship for which ICE or other JBM institution acts as the EPA (England Only)
- Degree Apprenticeships (Graduate Apprenticeships in Scotland)
- A part-time BSc/BEng
- A top-up degree to BSc/BEng building on an HNC/HND or FD
- A JBM-accredited Further Learning Programme to IEng
Check to see if you are eligible for the Technician Scholarship Award
The final decision on eligibility lies with the QUEST Team, so please email [email protected] if you are not sure.
To be in with a chance of being awarded a QUEST Technician Scholarship, you should be:
- A good leader
- A good team player
- Able to think and act independently
How to apply?
Applications for 2023 are now closed. Applications open in October 2024.
Got a QUESTion?
If you have any questions or are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact the Awards Co-ordinator using the link below.