The National Digital Twin Day will shine a light on how digital twin thinking can drive more value from data, maximise infrastructure performance and deliver better outcomes for society.
Delegates will hear from the built environment’s digital leadership, CDBB’s Digital Framework Task Group (DFTG), on the pathway to better information management plus features and benefits of digital twins. The event programme offers guidance on digital twin adoption through a series of interactive afternoon workshops, including:
- Digital Twins Explained - a workshop aimed at delegates who have little-to-no experience or knowledge of digital twins, and want to gain a basic understanding of their features and benefits
- Digital Twin Early Adopters - a workshop aimed at those who are at the outset of utilising digital twins on real projects, and want to share ideas and learning experiences with fellow early adopters
- Digital Twins Enhanced - a workshop aimed at digital twin hub pioneers and owners, who want to fine-tune their approach and gain further understanding from fellow digital twin leaders
The event, part of CDBB Week, aims to drive collaboration between government, academia and industry, offering delegates unique opportunities to forge new business relationships with digital twin pioneers.
By attending this event, you will:
- Understand industry’s direction of travel on digital transformation
- Gain insight into owner challenges and how digital twin solutions can meet their needs
- Visualise digital twin solutions and the benefits they can offer
- Gain real examples/lessons into how to break down challenge areas
- Meet digital transformation experts and get to know the digital twin marketplace