New technologies and processes are changing infrastructure.
The UK should grasp this chance to establish itself as a world leader in digital delivery and smart infrastructure while ensuring the productivity and resilience of our current networks.
ICE’s digital transformation campaign will help achieve this by focusing our global reach and expert resources on:
- Vision: clarifying how digital transformation can trigger the fourth industrial revolution
- Behaviour: cultural change to break old habits and embrace interoperability and mixed skillsets
- Disruption: anticipating influences from more advanced sectors and owning the inevitable transformation
- Outcomes: focusing on what users need and how those requirements might evolve
- Reciprocation: balancing the mutual impacts of society on infrastructure and infrastructure on society