The ICE North West awards ceremony recognises excellence and imaginative concepts in civil engineering practice across the North West Region. Everything you need to know about entering can be found in the 2018 entry pack.
Our categories are:
- Large Project - up to £3million
- Small Project - over £15 million
- Heritage Award - structures over 70 years old
- Mentor – those helping others succeed
- Medium Project - between £3 million and £15 million
- Community Project – serving their communities
- Diversity Award - forward thinking industry practices
- Volunteer - recognising individual contribution
- 11 October 2017: Expressions of interest deadline - completion of the expression of interest form isn't compulsory, but does help us to plan the awards more effectively
- 30 November 2017: Entry submission deadline
- 9 March 2018: The winners will be revealed live on the night and awards presented by ICE's President at our gala dinner at the Titanic Hotel, Liverpool
We also have a range of sponsorship options available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.