The paper serves as a pre-cursor to the recommendations that ICE will set out in its State of the Nation 2020 report on the policy interventions required to get to net-zero emissions.
- An overview of the net-zero by 2050 challenge
- Analysis of the performance of the UK’s economy and infrastructure sector on GHG emissions to date
- Options for change and public sentiment
- International comparators
- An overview of ICE’s State of the Nation 2020 report on the net-zero by 2050 target
Civil engineering insights into the UK’s 2050 greenhouse gas emissions net-zero target
Content type: Policy