- Updated: 19 May 2020
Alex Hardy, ICE Policy Manager
The paper focuses on the development of CCS, its commercial viability and alternative solutions that could contribute to the realisation of the 2050 net-zero emissions target.
The paper covers:
- What CCS is and its history in the UK
- The potential role for CCS in a net-zero emissions context
- Lessons from development schemes internationally
- Public sentiment around climate change mitigation
- Alternative approaches and technical solutions
The paper was informed by ICE Fellows and other experts.
Download this report