The prestigious awards celebrate outstanding civil engineering achievement, innovation and ingenuity around the South West. It is a chance for projects and organisations from across the region to showcase the fantastic work that is taking place.
From small projects, refurbishment work through to large new build schemes, the awards will showcase the breadth of wonderful work civil engineers are completing every year in the South West.
Miranda Housden, ICE South West Regional Director said: "Our Civil Engineering Awards recognise projects which promote the excellence of the engineering profession.
"The South West is full of innovative and inspiring projects and engineers, from a wide range of sectors and the shortlist for this year's awards really showcases fantastic projects in amazing locations across the region."
All nominated projects will now be entered into the People's Choice Award which will open in May.
Civil Engineering Awards 2016 – Full List of shortlisted projects
- A380 South Devon Highway
- A396 Stabilisation Schemes, Exmoor
- Charminster Bridge and Flood Alleviation Scheme, Dorset
- Clevedon Marine Lake Refurbishment, Somerset
- Dawlish Lower Seawall Construction, Devon
- Derriford Hospital Helipad, Plymouth
- Gloucester Services
- Granite & Gears, Devon
- Laira Rail Bridge Pedestrian and Cycling Scheme, Plymouth
- Les Hanois Lighthouse Boat Landing Repairs
- Plymouth Energy from Waste Project
- Redruth Brewery Public Realm Scheme, Cornwall
- Royal Albert Bridge
- St Mary's – A Walkable Village, Jersey
- Wimbleball Dam Grouting Works, Somerset