Merit Awards 2020
The aim of the awards is to:
- Recognise merit within the practising profession
- Encourage excellence and pride in the work of civil engineers
- Promote the values demonstrated in the best projects
- Raise awareness of civil engineering's contribution to society
- Deliver a better future for people and the environment through teamwork and ingenuity
Entries for the 2020 Awards will be invited in the new year.
There are four Merit Awards for projects that demonstrate:
- Physical Achievement
- Technical Excellence and Innovation
- Sustainable Construction/Engineering
- Team Achievement
Projects can be entered for more than one award.
Eligible projects must be sited in the ICE East of England Region of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk. (London Boroughs are excluded.)
2018 Merit Award winners
The East of England Merit Awards have previously recognised some of the best examples of civil engineering and problem solving across the region. Find out more about some of our previous winners.
Download a brochure of all the winners