ICE North East presents the Robert Stephenson Awards (RSAs) every year as a celebration of civil engineering excellence in the region.
The awards ensure projects receive the acknowledgement and prestige they deserve. The results are announced at the annual dinner and awards are presented by the ICE president.
Awards are made to recognise particular merit, physical achievement, innovation or ingenuity. Projects can include research work, technical papers or built infrastructure.
Project categories, based on estimated or actual construction costs are:
- Large Project: value over £4million
- Medium Project: value £0.5m-£4m
- Small Project: value under £0.5m
- Entry submission deadline: 2 February 2018 (£150 ex VAT)
- Entrants notified if further information or interview presentation required: Friday 23 February 2018
- Judging period: January 2018 to April 2018
- Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony at Newcastle Marriott Hotel, Gosforth Park: 19 April 2018
- The results will be announced live on the night and awards presented by ICE President elect Professor Lord Robert Mair CBE FREng FICE FRS.
Application pack and nomination form
Download our entry pack
2017 award winners