ICE North East presents the Robert Stephenson Awards (RSAs) every year as a celebration of civil engineering excellence in the region.
The awards, sponsored by CDM, ensure projects receive the acknowledgement and prestige they deserve. The results are announced at the annual dinner and awards are presented by the ICE president.
Awards are made to recognise particular merit, physical achievement, innovation or ingenuity. Projects can include research work, technical papers or built infrastructure.
Project categories, based on estimated or actual construction costs are:
- Large Project: value over £5million
- Medium Project: value £1m - £5m
- Small Project: value up to £1m
- Entry submission deadline: 03 February 2019 (£150 exc VAT)
- Entrants notified if further information or interview presentation required: Friday 01 March 2019
- Judging period: February 2019 to April 2019
- Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony at Grand Hotel Gosforth Park, Newcastle: 2 May 2019
- The results will be announced live on the night.
Application pack and nomination form
Download our entry pack
2018 award winners