- Updated: 03 October, 2017
It takes you through each stage of the Professional Review, including initial application, submission of documents and the review day. You’ll find information on:
- Continuing professional development (CPD) records
- Writing your report
- Member attributes
- How to send us your documents
- How the review day will be structured
- What happens when you get your result
- Information if the you are resitting
- Information if you have a criminal conviction
The guide also includes a detailed breakdown of the knowledge, skill and experience (attributes) you’ll need to show throughout the process.
The information also applies to people applying for the Chartered Professional Review Progressive route.
User not logged in