- Updated: 01 September, 2015
It takes you through each stage of the Professional Review, including initial application, submission of documents and the review day. You’ll find information on:
- Continuing professional development (CPD) records
- Writing your report
- Member attributes
- How to send us your documents
- How the review day will be structured
- What happens when you get your result
- Information if the you are resitting
The guide also includes a detailed breakdown of the knowledge, skill and experience (attributes) you’ll need to show throughout the process.
The information also applies to people applying for the Chartered Professional Review Progressive route.