ICE Yorkshire and Humber Civil Engineering Awards 2019
Awards are made for civil engineering projects with a regional dimension in recognition of achievement, excellence or innovation in civil engineering. Nominated projects will normally be expected to have been completed or substantially completed not more than two years before the closing date for nominations.
Factors to be taken into account will include value and impact on society, sustainability, health safety and welfare, quality of design, innovation and best practice, difficulty and response, collaboration and excellence in delivery.
To be eligible for submission projects must be constructed in the Yorkshire and Humber region, designed in the region and constructed overseas, or a feasibility study/research project largely undertaken in the region.
Application pack and nomination form
Download our entry pack
- Centenary Award - projects £5m and over
- Smeaton Award - projects less than £5m
- Sir John Fowler Award – studies and research
- Early bird submission deadline:16 November 2018
- Entry submission deadline: 7 December 2018
- November/December 2018 shortlisted project presentations to judges
- January 2019 site visits (if required)
- Friday 15 March 2019 - Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony, Sheffield City Hall
The results will be announced live on the night.