Associate members don’t need to be civil engineers but must work in the built environment. This could be someone who is an architect, surveyor, or a legal or financial professional.
How AMICE works
As an AMICE your benefits include:
- Letters after your name (AMICE)
- Networking opportunities at ICE events
- Discounts off training, events, magazines and publications
- Free regional events and online lectures
- Access to our unrivalled libraries – in person or online
- Ask Brunel, our free civil engineering question answering service
- One Great George Street member facilities, discounted room hire
Download the full list of AMICE benefits
Do you qualify to be an AMICE?
Associate membership is open to professionals working in the built environment but aren’t necessarily qualified civil engineers. Are you:
- An engineer professionally qualified with another engineering institution in the UK or abroad?
- A qualified professional who works in the built environment but is not an engineer?
- Someone without a professional qualification but who has at least 5 years’ experience working in the built environment (but not as a civil engineer)?
£195.50 per year.
Or only £97.75 per year if you are:
Outside the UK
£146.25 per year
Or only £73.25 per year if you are: